STP Problems.

Options
Wendy Mann
Wendy Mann Member Posts: 1
edited September 2019 in Reckon One
STP Problems. I have two companies, using the same software, and we have registered both for STP following all the instructions given at at Training Session conducted by Reckon. One company seems to have had all the reports accepted and they are shown as SUCCESS. The reports for our other company have not been successful and cannot be seen by the ATO. We have received messages saying that our Software hasn't been registered, but it has and the ATO actually deleted the ID and the re-entered it for me. All reports still show as ERROR. I have been in touch with RECKON as they suggested I hadn't registered as a Desktop Premier - but I have. I have given up waiting for Reckon as it's up to 20 minutes waiting time. It would really be appreciated if you could assist me.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Wendy
    There's a lot to unpack here and more specific details required.

It sounds like you have two STP entities setup in GovConnect which is good. The first question is, do these two companies have completely separate ABN's or do they have the same ABN with different branch numbers? Have the STP entities in GovConnect been setup as such?

In regard to Company B that contains submissions with errors, as you know each STP entity has its own individual Software ID ie. different to Company A. 
    Have BOTH Software ID's been registered?

This post is marked as Reckon One but you've mentioned Reckon Accounts Premier above, can you confirm which Reckon software products you're using.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.