STP problems with login to GovConect

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
stp I am a reckon accounts hosted user and I have created a reckon customer portal account and registered with govConect.but when i try to log login it says my abn has already been registerdand wont allow me to submit. What have i done wrong and how do i fix it
Photo of Tony

Tony

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tony,
Would anyone else in the business have already registered your ABN for Single Touch Payroll in GovConnect previously?

If you're not sure, can I grab the ABN please and I'll see if I can check this out
Photo of Tony

Tony

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes I think it has already been registered. Our abn is 64071264652
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Tony,
I've just had a look and yes this ABN is already registered for in GovConnect. It was registered on June 20 in the Reckon Portal under a business email address so perhaps someone else in the business tried to get a headstart on STP and has already done this for you.

You'll need to log in to the Reckon Portal using the same email address and password that was used when it was registered on June 20.

If you're not sure of the details, send me an email at community@reckon.com with your full name, legal business name and any business email addresses which you think the ABN may have been registered under.

Cheers
Rav