STP

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
Hi thete,
I just started using the stp mobile app and when registered my details, it asked me to enter the entire payment for year to date which I submitted that with a wrong gross amount.
Now that I want to edit that, I cannot gind it anywhere on the app so I could correct the amount.

Could you please help me with that.

Regards
Mitch
Photo of Mitch

Mitch

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,662 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mitch,
Have you sent through any submissions as yet and registered the Software ID with the ATO?
Photo of sebastian Mathew

sebastian Mathew

• 106 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,
I have login issues to Reckon STP . Taking me to Reckon one account. Could u please help. ABN 2520824214
Photo of Mitch

Mitch

Hi Rav,
Yes, I have registered the software ID with ATO.
As I said, when was setting up the app for the first time, it asked me to submit the total amount I paid from 1st of July till year to date which I entered a wrong amount.

I am not able to fix it as it does not appear on the app.
Photo of Mitch

Mitch

Hi Rav, any idea about that?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,662 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Mitch.
Ok, if you haven't sent any submissions yet, regardless of them being successful or not then I can delete your registration so you can start from scratch and set things up properly. Doing so, will give you a new Software ID though which you'll need to register with the ATO.

If you have sent a submission already and your total figures are incorrect now then you can create an adjustment from the app to amend the figures.

So for example;
Employee A
YTD entered $100.00 gross pay whereas in reality it should be $50.00
Payrun submission sent of $200.00 gross pay
YTD + pay run = $300.00 gross pay whereas in reality it should be $50.00 YTD + $200.00 = $250.00

So, in this case your adjustment will be for -$50.00 gross for Employee A.
To create an adjustment in the app click the blue + symbol when you're in the pay run screen and select 'New Adjustment'.