STP report error message

Jenny M
Jenny M Member Posts: 19
edited September 2019 in Payroll Premier
STP Error when uploading report in Payroll Premier - help!

When trying ti upload my payroll report for today's pay I keep getting the following error message in the Reckon Portal

Instance. Employee Data (13) Detail.phone number is not of any (subscheme 0), Subscheme 1).

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    Make sure no punctuation dashes brackets or spaces in the phone number

Gary
  • Jenny M
    edited September 2019
    Thanks Gary - I checked and there are none of the above so I am unsure why this is still not working.
  • gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    hmmmm.     Rare but possible:  If there is a HIDDEN character  like a 'control' sequence.  You know how you manually BOLD word in word processing, by holding CTL+_B at same time.  That ends up as a single character,  but is interpreted as a COMMAND to do something,g  like start bolding the next characters typed.  Imagine if you stored a phone number and accidentally included some weird combination of CTL+'some other character'.   It would end up as a character of DATA in the field, but hidden from you seeing such hidden CTL sequence.   If you can pin pint exactly which employee that the system is complaining about,  I'd suggest you overwrite the phone number afresh, carefully.  It will look the same, but will overwrite any hidden mischief. 

This is a long shot, but possible.

Gary?
  • Jenny M
    edited July 2018
    Hi Gary,? thank you - I checked this and even removed the phone number in this employee's file and I am still receiving the same error.  Also, I am getting two different data files when exporting the file to then upload into via the Reckon Portal.  I am on hold to Reckon support, fingers crossed they can help me. Also, I am now getting an additional error stating the following.

'instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalGross", instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalPAYG", instance.EmployeeData[13].Detail.PhoneNumber is not any of [subschema 0],[subschema 1]

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    Jenny can you rty the next or previous employee's phone number?
    Regards, Robyn K
  • Jenny M
    edited July 2018
    Hi Robyn,  thank you for your help - Reckon tech support helped me sort this out today and I managed to lodge successfully.

Thanks again.
  • Dave_9720993
    Dave_9720993 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    Hi Jenny, can you please advise on how you were able to resolve this error and lodge successfully? Thanks in advance
  • Sylvia Daniels_9722130
    Sylvia Daniels_9722130 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Would love to hear the result of the above, as I am experience exactly the same thing. two files, and the same errors
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Sylvia,
    I've replied to your other post, can you check it out please. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.