stp salary sacrifice

Hazel
Hazel Member Posts: 13
edited September 2019 in Accounts Hosted
My salary sacrifice is not reporting correctly in the STP report. It is correct in Quickbooks. How do I fix this.

Comments

• Julia Lamb
    Julia Lamb Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Just need to check these settings to see if I have interpreted your query correctly:
    The Salary Sacrifice is set to be Gross and not None for the Tax Tracking Type in the set up of teh Super Pay item?
    The total wage less Salary Sacrifice is the taxable amount and the lesser amount is the amount that should be in the Gross Earnings on the STP / BAS / W1
  • Hazel
    Hazel Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    The SS is set to gross for Tax Tracking type. The RESC amount  after I have uploaded the STP file is not the Gross amount of Salary Sacrifice the employee has paid for the financial year. Quick books reflects the correct amount. But the file sent to the ATO is incorrect and is in some cases more than they have sacrificed
  • Brown Steel
    Brown Steel Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019

I am having the same issue.

Reckon reports are showing the correct value.

However the PAYG Summaries and also the STP file has incorrect Salary Sacrifice amounts. - all the errors are showing less SS that was actually deducted. The Gross amount is correct

I had this error last year also for PAYG summaries.
  • Margaret Lokmer
    Margaret Lokmer Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2019
    I too am having the same issue. Correctly reported at time of pays, Payroll reports show the correct figure, however both STP and Payment Summaries are incorrect.
  • Diane_10239034
    Diane_10239034 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Where do you find the tax tracking type?