STP still pending

Wendy_8684012
Wendy_8684012 Member Posts: 37
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have an STP dated 15/10/2018 which still shows as "pending". Others which showed the same changed from pending when I clicked on the details tab.  I tried to download a full file replacement, but the portal doesn't give me the choice to go back that far to replace a file.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    You've done the right thing by clicking on the Detail link as that will force GovConnect to obtain the latest status message based on the result from the ATO. If a pay event is still in 'Pending' state for an extended period of time its more than likely due to an issue with the ATO's SBR2 service at the time of submission eg, maintenance, issue, outage etc.

For example, the ATO is performing scheduled maintenance on the SBR2 service this weekend which will affect STP submissions sent during the maintenance window. More info here -
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/ato-maintenance-affecting-stp-submissions-this-weekend-7-...

If you have successful submissions after this particular Pending pay event, your YTD figures have been updated.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rita_9571130
    Rita_9571130 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    I also have a pending submission for the 17/10/2018 and have clicked on the detail link over several different days/months but I am assuming from your comment Rav, since all my following submissions have been successful, the YTD will be correct?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    That's correct Rita.

Just a further FYI, currently (4 June, 11:54am) the ATO's SBR2 service is currently down again and they are working on restoring it. More info on the ATO website here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leanne_7663246
    Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I also have this problem. I have a pending submission from 10/10/18. I have been back several times over the last few months and clicked on details to trying and force it to say success but have had no luck. If I go into the file it says Null against the ATO receipt number. How do I know it has definitely submitted
  • EHSS
    EHSS Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2020
    I also have one pending submission that has 'Null' against the ATO receipt. Rav, should we be concerned with this? Thank you
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi EHSS,

If you have successful submissions after this particular 'Pending' pay event, your YTD figures have been updated and there is no further action required.

• EHSS
    EHSS Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for confirming that.
  • Emma_10100757
    Emma_10100757 Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav,

I have the same issue and one submitted on 8/10/18 still pending.  I went through the payroll list and noticed one employee hasn't been paid since, in other words, it's her final pay event of the year due to her work nature being casual.  I have already lodged the final pay event after my payroll processed on 17/6/19 and showing successfully lodged. However, how can I go back to lodge that particular staff paid on 8/10/18?  This pay event is not appearing in the drop down box either.
This discussion has been closed.