STP Submission Error

Casey Farrell_10091089
Casey Farrell_10091089 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
We have been submitting STP via the portal since 1/7/18. We have only now just noticed that from 1/7/18 to 2/4/19 all have the below error message. All STP's after 2/4/19 have gone through. I am confused as to how to fix this. Could someone please advise step by step how to fix the error ones.

The value specified for an item does not match the item type (value = "Laundry", item type = String, uniqueID = http://www.sbr.gov.au/ato/payevntemp:TypeC) Hint: The Enumeration constraint failed.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Casey,
    If I recall correctly, this error is related to the configuration of your deductions in your accounting software ie. Reckon Accounts Hosted.
    There are two types of deductions that must be reported via STP; Workplace Giving and Union Fees, other types do not.
    Based on that error message, the 'Laundry' deduction type has been set as one of the two reportable deduction types in error.

I'm curious though, have there been any changes made to how your deductions/allowances etc were set up AFTER 2/4/2019?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Casey Farrell_10091089
    Casey Farrell_10091089 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav,
    No changes were made but somehow all submissions from 2/4/19 have been successful. Can you advise how I can fix the other submissions?