STP Submission Errors

BMR Accounts
BMR Accounts Member Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Payroll Premier

After receiving the latest email from Reckon thought I would check on the status of my STP

The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.

Error message

• The request Id is valid, but the pull request is yet to be queued.
I had a bit of a look through the other questions/help on this forum but couldn't see that anyone had this exact issue. Your help with this error is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
      Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
      edited October 2018
      Hi BMR,

Please see this existing thread for this status message - 

The request is valid but the pull request is yet to be queued - Single Touch Payroll

In saying that, how long ago was this pay event submitted?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BMR Accounts
      edited October 2018

Hi Rav,
      Weekly from the 4/7. and they all have the same message?
    • Rav
      Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
      edited October 2018
      Can I grab the ABN in question and I'll ask our STP folks to take a closer look

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BMR Accounts
      edited October 2018

Sure the ABN is 62 159 284 189
      Thanks
    • BMR Accounts
      edited October 2018

Rav, I'm leaving work now but will check in next week to see if you have had any luck. Thanks for your help
    • Rav
      edited October 2018
      I've just heard back in regard to your submissions, and there are a couple of things to cover.

The first being, the reason your submissions have not proceeded further is due to your Software ID not being registered. What you'll need to do is grab the Software ID from GovConnect and register it with the ATO either through the ATO Access Manager or by giving them a call.
      There's more info and step by step instructions in this article -
      Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

The secondary aspect is the status message you were being presented. You should have received a status message that referred to the Software ID rather than the status outlined in your opening post. The next time you login to GovConnect can I get you to perform a hard refresh by pressing Ctrl & F5. Once completed, does the status message update?