STP Submissionp

Nanna Brane
Nanna Brane Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi. I keep getting this error message as I am trying to submit this weeks payrun: "Instance. Payroll event. Payroll require property "total gross", Instance. Payroll Detail require property "total payg." We have two employees set up in Reckon Payroll, but I only need to submit for one. Is this where the error lies? How do I fix it. Thank you.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi there... if you checkout https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/stp-instance-payrollevent-payrolldetails-requires-propert... you will see that its possibly in the way you have created the file - you dont need to click on any of the boxes in Reckon when creating the STP file... this should resolve that issue..

With regard to only submitting STP for one employee - I am not sure why this would be the case?  but I dont think its related to the current issue - I assume you are only ticking for one employee when creating the file?  

• Nanna Brane
    edited August 2019
    Yes, I am only ticking for one employee. I will check out the link you have attached. Many thanks! :) 
  • Nanna Brane
    edited August 2019
    Thank you - it worked !