STP 'UPDATE EVENT' - UPLOAD FILE WITH JOBKEEPER START FN01 - ERROR MESSAGE

Options
Angela Foster
Angela Foster Member Posts: 18
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi Rav, I use Reckon Accounts and am having a problem uploading the Amended STP file with the JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 entry in everyones pay (as per Reckons instructions) .  All of our staff receive weekly wages above $750.00 gross, so I was simply amending the first applicable pay period to reflect this.  Upon uploading the 'Update Event' STP file, I received an error message at the top of the screen which only lasts a few seconds and disappears -  "Instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalGross",instance.Payroll.Event.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalPAYG".  I have no confirmation that the STP file has been replaced. Please help!

Comments

• Simon Hutchinson_7077598
    Simon Hutchinson_7077598 Alumni Posts: 24
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Angela

When you are uploading the file you are selecting New event not Update event in the dialog that comes up

Select the update option and it will accept your file

Thanks
  • Angela Foster
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi Simon,

I tried to upload the file as Full File Replacement also, there is no New Event Option, and that did not work either?  Help!

Thanks, Angela
  • Angela Foster
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi Simon,

I tried to upload again, and it all went through!  Maybe it was a glitch, but all good now.  Thanks so much for your help and quick reply!

Kind Regards,

Angela
  • Linda Benfield
    Linda Benfield Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Angela, 

With Hosted I have had to use $0.01 as the JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 value then increased the tax by 1 cent to get back to the original Net pay.

No error message after re-lodging STP

Kind regards

Linda