STP YEAR END QUERY - SOME STAFF NOT INCLUDED

AMANDA MC
AMANDA MC Member Posts: 8
edited July 2019 in Payroll Premier
When I did the final pay run for the financial year I selected 'Final Pay Event' and processed. Only after I found out you should only do this if all employees are paid in that pay run. We have had staff who have left during the year and I have not flagged as 'Final Pay Event' as they sometimes come back at busy times. How do I flag these employees that were not in the final pay event? I cannot access the STP files to update for these staff as the drop down menu in STP only shows about the last 6 events.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Amanda,
    There is a new End of Financial Year function in Payroll Premier 2019/20 which covers off this exact situation. It will bring up ALL employees paid throughout the financial year so that they can be marked as final and sent as the final pay event.

More info here -
    Processing your Single Touch Payroll End of Financial Year Submission

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ulladulla
    ulladulla Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    What if you are not up grading to 2019/20 Payroll but moving to Accounts Hosted?
  • AMANDA MC
    AMANDA MC Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Rav, do I do the new procedures just for the employees I have not marked as 'Final Event' or for all staff regardless?