Sub renewal feedback

Craig Robertson
Craig Robertson Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Accounts Hosted
I've just sent this email to Rekon - does anyone else agree with me?

Can I please offer some feedback....

You need to improve the website accessibility for subscription renewals.

I thought I had renewed by just filling in my billing details on the Account details page. BUT I thought this seemed a bit vague.

Then with further digging I found that it was actually buried under the "manage users" button. I’m not “adding” a product or service so how would I know to find it there?

Perhaps you should consider a simple "Renew Subscription" button on the main User Management page to take your users straight to the right page. Or at least tell people that's where they'll find it on your invoices.

You are after all a web based accounting software company - make it easy for your users to renew their accounts with you!!!! Please!

Comments

• Al Kelly_7035681
    Al Kelly_7035681 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015

Craig, I could not agree more. I found it exceedingly difficult to renew my licence. The task was further compounded by the restriction of not being able to renew online until six days prior to expiry. It all seems very poorly designed.

Regards,

Al

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Guys, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with renewals & I thank you so much for your very valid feedback!

This is certainly an area that we are looking to improve - I've passed on your comments to our Product Management team. I'll update you when we know more.

^Mirko