Submission error with STP

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
Hi I wonder if anyone could help me to fix the following issue? I’m using the Reckon STP App only three weeks ago. I have submitted two weeks of the pay run for the same employee and it came back as error therefore I check everything and submitted couples of time but still the same error message. The other employees I submitted in separate pay run was all successfully. How can I fix the issue. The following message always come up when I try to adjust the pay run:
Photo of li He

li He

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,752 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there,
The error message shows a value of 263.483 being entered in the Super field which is incorrect as its a value more than 2 decimal places. Can you please review the figures you've input and correct where required and try again.

Cheers
Photo of li He

li He

Hi Rav, I have checked and submitted many times, but still the same message come back. It Is happening to the same employee, the other employees have all been successfully submitted. Please advice?
Photo of li He

li He

I’m thinking is there anyway I can delete that employee and then add her on again? Or even delete the whole app and start new again??? Is it possible???