Submitted STP finalisation and need to amend

Options
Adelaide Fresh Fruiterers
Adelaide Fresh Fruiterers Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have submitted our STP finalisation in the portal using Reckon Hosted R2 2019, but our uniform is being shown incorrectly on the employee income statements. 
I have rectified this issue in Reckon but i still need to amend the finalisation and relodge?
Do I just go to STP and tick finalise year again? This then also ticks the 'update event' box. Then follow the usual steps?

Regards

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi there - I believe all you need to do is an Update Event for that one employee that you have now corrected...making sure you have selected their last pay before ticking update
  • John Schryver_10117657
    John Schryver_10117657 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi.  I need to amend the same way in the mobile STP App - is there a way to do that?  I can't find one...
  • Adelaide Fresh Fruiterers
    Adelaide Fresh Fruiterers Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Linda,

There are multiple employees who have had uniform deducted in this way at various times during the year. We deduct $10 per pay when they have uniform to pay for until the total is reached.
    Should an amended finalisation fix that?

I found this on the ATO website. 
    If you identify the need to amend details after making a finalisation declaration you should submit these as soon as possible. You can do this by submitting an update event.
    We understand you may not be able to submit an update event report with the amended details within 14 days of identifying the need for an amendment. If this is the case, you should submit an update event with the previous details and the final indicator is removed. This will advise us that the current information is not final and should not be used to pre-fill tax returns.

Thanks