Submitted the EOFY report to ATO with wrong figures, it is possible to correct it?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 days ago
Just submitted the EOFY report to ATO without the submitted adjustment calculated in. How can I correct it? Thank you in advance. Regards Tomy
Photo of Tomy


  • 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 week ago

  • 1
Photo of jennifer byrne

jennifer byrne

  • 654 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I need to know as well before i have to lodge my next pay run