Super

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone, I'm using Reckon app to do my STP.
I have a employee earned less than$450 in a month. So I don’t think I need to pay super for her. But when I trying to lodge the date for that week. It’s always shows error and rejected by ato . Is any one could help me with this?
Photo of Alex

Alex

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,542 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Alex,
What is the error message you are receiving back from the ATO when you send your submission through?
Photo of Alex

Alex

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,542 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for that. Ok so the problem here is that the figure entered into the super field is more than 2 decimal places ie. $114.393 which is listed in the error message.
What you need to do is get this number back to a valid 2 decimal place number.

You can do this by creating an adjustment in the app, in the payrun screen click the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'.
An example, you could enter something like 0.007 in the super field for this employee, this would bring that figure up to $114.40 which is a 2 decimal place number.
That's just an example, you can enter anything you like as long as it brings it back to a valid 2 decimal place number.
Photo of Alex

Alex

Hi Rav, I double checked the figure I entered, I only have two decimal place there. May be I made a mistake like I should not put the new figure in but just the differences need to adjust ? But until now I already made many times change and all of them been rejected. So I have no idea how much i need to adjust now. Is there any way I can see the figure Ato already have? so I can make the change according to that .And the attached photo is the original lodgement rejected by ato