Super Clearing House

Leanne_7663246
Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
We currently use the ATO Super Clearing House to pay our super to.  The way it is set up means that each employees payslip shows ATO Super Clearing House as who their super is paid to.  I believe we may need to change this and show individual super providers on each employees payslip. How do we do this and still only pay the super in one lump sum to the clearing house. 
Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Leanne_7663246
    edited August 2019
    Thanks Kevin,  I do have the super fund in the employee info but it doesn't show on the payslip.  I am wondering if I am missing something or a tick box that would make it show.
  • Leanne_7663246
    edited May 2017
    Hi Kevin,
    I have been into the payslip details and I have ticked every box I can.  It shows the Super Clearing house as the payee for the super but apparently I need to put the individual funds for each employee.  I don't want to go back to paying everyone individually.
  • Leanne_7663246
    edited May 2017
    I think I have it sorted. I hadn't put the individual fund under fund scheme When I do this the individual fund shows on the payslips.  
  • Hutch
    Hutch Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2019
    Hi, I have a related problem. I have set up employees super accounts under their employee profile. Until now all employees were with the same superannuation fund. I now have a new employee who is with a different fund. I use the main fund super as a super clearing house. The problem I have is reconciling bank transactions again payroll transactions. As the payroll records function records the super payable against a single super fund contact, I can't attribute different super providers against a single bank transaction. Any ideas how to get around this?