Super Data export report

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered

I need to be able to manipulate the file export so that it complies with our Default Fund's Clearing House reporting.

I understand that I can't do this if I open the csv file in excel, so how else can I do that?  It appears that the super data report from Reckon has a lot of information that my default fund doesn't require as they already have the information in their system, so I am having to delete a lot of columns & also need to show each employee only once instead of for each payment made (ie a total for each employee of both SGC & Salary Sacrificed super at the end of each quarter).  it looks to be quite messy.

Photo of Felicity Van

Felicity Van

• 1,348 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,148 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Felicity,

In the 2015R2 edition (R1 with the 2015 Tax Table applied) you can now export the Super Contributions in the SAFF format,  This is a default format that is accepted by most SuperStream Clearing Houses.  

You can also ask your Clearing House for a tip on creating a file for their specifications.    

If you must modify the standard Super Data Export Report (configured for NAB's SuperPay), make a couple of copies of the export file and then open one of the copies in Excel.  Plan your changes for your Clearing House in Excel and when done, open your Super Data Export file with Notepad and carefully make the changes required ensuring you maintain the integrity of the CSV format.

Hope this helps,

regards,
John