Super data report by fund - some data won't fill

Options
Melissa Denton
Melissa Denton Member Posts: 3
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hoping someone can advise how to get the unique super ID# data to fill in the super report by fund. All of the super fund data is entered in the super details area for the employee but the columns in the report are blank. We are using Reckon Accounts Premier Retail 2015....thanks

Comments

• Kim Chapman_7818258
    Kim Chapman_7818258 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi Melissa

Have you tried going to the Employee Drop Down and using the Super Data Export report.  This will show the Unique Super Id, providing....  Just to not that what point the Unique Super Id# is added, if the pays were already created before it was setup/entered, then each pay will have to be recreated/reset to bring the information forward.

• Melissa Denton
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi Kim, thanks for your reply. Yes I have run the Super Data Export report and the unique super id does appear there, however this report does not meet the requirements of the clearing house we are utilising. Pays were created after the super data was entered so that should be ok.  Luckily we can manually enter data for the employees and only have a small number so no longer need to worry about trying to manipulate the Reckon reports.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

When you created the Super Data Export file, did you click on the Export Super Data button or the Export SAFF button?

regards,
    John
  • Greg Maher
    Greg Maher Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem. USI column appears blank when I add it to the Super Data by Fund report.

Kim's suggestion of using the Super Data Export instead doesnt help me because the clearing house I use wants a different format to that export. Which is why customising the Super Data by Fund is an easier option. If only it would work.

John G's response seems to have misunderstood original question - how to get USI values when customising the Super Data by Fund report  (off Reports menu). Nothing to do with Super Data Export (off Employee menu)

• Melissa Denton
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi John, I ran both reports with the same result - USI value empty.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Melissa and Greg,

Thanks for the feedback.

The Super Report by Fund, although showing the columns relating to Fund Name, USI and Product Name, is not configured to populate information into that field.

The only Report that contains the USI information is the Super Data export.  If the USI does not appear in this report then it has not been entered on the Employee record.  You should add in the USI and regenerate the report.

If the USI still does not appear, then resort your lists, Rebuild and Verify, and try again.  

If the problem persists, please call Technical Support.

You can print this file to an ASCII or CSV file format.  This file will not be accepted by any SuperStream Clearing House. 

You now have a choice of two export file formats.  The Export Super Data button will produce a file specifically configured to work with our partner, NAB SuperPay.  It may not be compatible with other SuperStream Clearing Houses.  

The Export SAFF button will produce an export file in a format developed by the ATO (SuperStream Alternative File Format) and now accepted as an acceptable alternative file format for SuperStream.  Most SuperStream Clearing Houses accept this format.  

Hope this helps understand the SuperStream processing in Reckon Accounts.

regards,
    John