super stream

Options
Anne Sterling
Anne Sterling Member Posts: 9
edited July 2017 in Accounts Hosted
More information about Super Stream data available out of Reckon- particularly who are partners, and use of SAFF

Comments

• Anne Sterling
    edited March 2016
    Options

I can only find a year old reference about the SAFF being updated so that other providers can be used than NAB- also, a recent post suggests a second partner now, but I can't find out who that is?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Anne,
    I'll get some info around this from the experts and I'll come back to you.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anne Sterling
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks Rav! We are keen to try using our default Super Fund for Superstream.
  • CF Lee
    CF Lee Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav
    Can you confirm if Reckon One SAFF file can be interfaced with ATO's SBSCH now?
    Thanks

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hello CF Lee,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Reckon One produces a SAFF file (superstream alternate file format) for super contributions, a default standard that is accepted by most Superannuation Clearing Houses.  Please check with SBSCH whether they accept it.  

regards,
    John.
  • CF Lee
    CF Lee Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi John

I have checked with SBSCH and they do not accept SAFF for upload at present.

I was wondering if Reckon  One is taking up this issue with SBSCH to remove the manual entry process that is required to upload the data.

This would enable all your Reckon One clients a better process of complying with Superstream requirements without needing to spend additional money to opt for a commercial clearing house such as NAB Super Pay.

Regards
    Chet

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hello Chet,

With the SAFF file we are ready to upload super payments to SBSCH, but it is up to SBSCH to make the decision and build the capacity to accept upload files.  

Please register your interest in the facility with the ATO.  

regards,
    John.