Superannuation is not calculating for two different employee.

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
I'm using Reckon Hosted Accounts and at the moment super is not being calculated for two separate employees.

Employee 1: Her super account is SunSuper, the thing is we have two other employees with SunSuper and they are both calculating fine, everything I've come across say's check the super account, but its working fine for the other two?

Émployee 2: MLC super and his is just not calculating.

All Super accounts are set up with the $450 threshold, but everyone earns more than that in a single week, they are set up at 9.5%, all correct boxes are checked, I've had to manually calculate the super and go back to the "Paycheque Detail" click the "Unlock Net Pay" then enter the super amount. their has to be a way to fix this?

I wound understand if it was just Employee 2 not calculating seeing as he is the only one on that particular super (Payroll item), but Employee 1 is not calculating at all either and she's joined with two other people.

Help would be much appreciated, Thanks!!

Tanah
Photo of Tanah Gray

Tanah Gray

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Stella Carr

Stella Carr, Accredited Partner

• 1,030 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This is probably date related. Check the start date for the employee and the date they joined the super fund.
Photo of Tanah Gray

Tanah Gray

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
All dates are prior to when this happened, both dates are the same. Its only started in the last month or two and both employees have been with us for more than 6 months.
Photo of Mikayla Renwick

Mikayla Renwick

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
we are experiencing the same thing. It has only started happening in the past couple of weeks, and nothing has been changed. Said employees are with sunsuper.
Photo of Mikayla Renwick

Mikayla Renwick

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
all dates are correct , and all information has been entered correctly. Did anyone find a solution ?