superannuation lodgement through ATO portal

Wendy_6918952
Wendy_6918952 Member Posts: 28
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I now need to lodge superannuation payments through the ATO portal. However none of the formats are compatible. 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Wendy.  I used my Auskey today to lodge a return and had no problem.  The new version is certainly different to what was the case with the Small Business Super Clearing House.  It is all done my manual entry, with a separate "page" for each employee.
    John L G
  • Wendy_6918952
    Wendy_6918952 Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2020
    OK what report do I have to run?  I tried the csv version of the super report but the ATO rejected this. Are you saying you cannot upload a Reckon report to the portal?
  • John Graetz
    edited February 2018
    Wendy.  As I mentioned, it is all done manually - there is no provision to be able to upload a file.  The SBSCH previously, and now the access through the ATO portal using an AusKey, are designed for small business with few employees.  My experience was that each employee had to be entered separately on their own unique page, as part of an overall lodgement.  I am not aware of any report which can be uploaded.
    John L G
  • John Graetz
    edited February 2018
    There may be a way in which you can download a file using MyGov through Reckon, but as I am not a user of that service, I do not know.   John L G
  • John Graetz
    edited February 2018
    19 is the limitation set by the ATO,so I will change the word "few" to "small number" which is the terminology that they use Kevin.
    John L G