The superannuation guarantee is not calculating on the full payslip amount which is including a regular annual leave amount. Can someone please help me as I cannot seem to manually adjust the superannuation amount due to be paid to the employee. Thank you.
Welcome to Reckon Community.
To get the super to calculate on payrun please check if you have associated the leave item under setup for superannuation pay item.
- Please go to Settings › Payroll settings › Pay items .
- Click on the Super item to open the setup window.
- On the next screen it will list all the pay items under 'pay items included' window and there will be a checkbox against each item.
- Check the annual leave item to include for super calculation and click 'Save & Close'.
- Now go back to the pay run and re-select the superannuation pay item to check if it calculates super.
I had the same problem and used this information to go in and amend so that Super included the items I needed, however it still will not calculate the super in my payslip.
Can you please help with any other suggestions as to why this would not be appearing in the payslip?