Support Contact

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Is anyone else having issues with support returning emails, I haven't been able to lodge a Company return for 2 weeks. I replied to their email and have received nothing back. My reply was on Feb 16. 
Photo of Phil Proctor

Phil Proctor

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,852 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey there Phil,
Sorry to hear the team has kept you waiting. Do you have a case number/reference number by any chance that I can take to the team to chase up?
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

• 382 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I resolved some problems but still can't lodge trusts as it says the distributed income and trust income dont agree when they are the IDENTICAL FIGURES. A phone call arranged but still waiting. Time to reconsider Reckon?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Peter, 
Can I grab the case number to the request you've lodged so I can take this to the support team to see where things are at currently.

Thanks
Rav
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

140218. I need them to advise ehen they will be contacting as l am not always at my desk. I email to confirm a time and date and nothing happens.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Peter, 
I've taken the above reference number to the support team however it doesn't look like its the right as that one relates to a previously closed case. Do you have a reference number starting with '38..'?

Alternatively, if you have any other details I can take back to identify your case that would be a real help.

Thanks
Rav
try to get Mathew Bambrick of Reckon if he is  still there, in that departmen
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

ATO have advised me to print out the return and lodge a hard copy. I told them the software was Reckon and this was their solution. Not good enough. A very clear error but no help?
Photo of Phil Proctor

Phil Proctor

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Reckon support have assured me that in the next few weeks support will be returned in house so we should get a better/quicker response. Here's hoping. 
(Edited)
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

That doesn't help me with trusts l can't lodge apparently due to crap software no one is interested in solving. So do l forward late penalties and fines to Reckon?