System Busy

Arthur Bortz
Arthur Bortz Member Posts: 39
edited June 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Is anyone having problems with Reckon Accounts Hosted with "System Waiting" and then being logged off.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Arthur,

Does this occur when trying to log in or when performing tasks within Hosted itself?

How long has this been happening for, just this morning?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stephen W Andrews
    Stephen W Andrews Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    I find the system slow to boot, slow to respond compared to the Resident application and fragile
    They may have internet access band width shortfall . I like Reckon but . . . .
    I do not know if the Australian files are resident in Australia or is our data going back to the USA every time we hit the enter key ?
  • Kevin Bell
    Kevin Bell Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2016
    I have just logged straight into Hosted in less than 60secs all good
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Stephen,

Info on data location and security is available here - https://www.reckon.com/au/policies/data-security/

In regard to your performance issues, we do have an older post here with some tips to maximise performance. Also, have you had a chat with our Support team in relation to this already?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Medhalini
    Medhalini Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Hello,

I have tried to logged into the Reckon accounts but i am only getting a black screen with the top right tool box.

Can anyone help?
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Sorry to hear that Medhalini,

Can you please access the Hosted control panel and close any of the active sessions you see listed there. Logout and close your browser and then retry.

Please let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

• Medhalini
    Medhalini Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2016
    Thank you so much for your asssitance Rav! It worked!! :):)