System frozen mid transaction

Louise_9388078
Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
edited December 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Normal work day, posting payments and emailing EOM invoices and statements and the system has frozen.  The entire screen within the browser has faded and is unresponsive.  Pls tell me I haven't lost 2 hours worth of work?  The instability of this application is so frustrating, when will Reckon actually improve the reliability of this product to your clients?

Comments

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Something is up today for sure - I am trying to match transactions within online banking and as soon as I select "add to register"   Reckon freezes fades out and I lose my work and is "NOT RESPONDING"  - has taken me twice as long as it would of to add transactions manually - very frustrating....

Something is very wrong!!!! - I have tried 3 different browsers and logged in and out through the Control Panel and still no difference just freezes
  • Kirstie
    Kirstie Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    What's up with Reckon?  My system is frozen.  I can't log out, and when I just shut it down and reopen - it is still frozen.
  • Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Hi Kirstie
    You will need to log out through the Control Panel - if you aren't the administrator you will need them to do it for you - this is the only way to log out completly if your screen is frozen.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi all,

Just checking, are you experiencing this on AU or NZ Reckon Accounts Hosted?
    (Toni - I know you're on NZ Hosted)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kirstie
    Kirstie Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    NZ
  • Louise_9388078
    Louise_9388078 Member Posts: 17
    edited February 2018
    AUSTRALIA
  • Emily_9522169
    Emily_9522169 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    This is happening to me, and i can't log out as the control panel is also frozen. When i shut down and reopen this file is still locked out. Help?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi Emily,
    After shutting down and logging back into Hosted, BEFORE selecting the Launch button, are you then able to access the Control Panel?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Emily_9522169
    Emily_9522169 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    Hi Rav, 
    Yes sorry i didn't understand where the control panel was accessed from. Was able to log out using the control panel.
    Thanks,
    Emily