system keeps dropping out or very slow

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
My system keeps dropping out or continues to freeze, I thought that it was an internet problem. But I have moved from work to home and it is still doing the same thing and I am on nbn at home and my own computer is loading super fast. This is not the first time that this has happened and I have had to redo a lot of re entering as I had not finished and it dropped out before I could back up.  Please help very painful
Photo of Jodie

Jodie

• 556 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • sad

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Kevin Bell

Kevin Bell, Accredited Partner

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Jodie,
I have been logged onto Hosted all morning, with good speeds, Im using a wireless  internet from Optus, I am unable to fault the operation
Regards
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 23,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Jodie.  I have had a similar experience today, as Kevin has had.  However, I am rather perturbed about your comment about having to re-enter a lot of data because it was lost before you had a chance to do a backup.  Personally, I have never heard of such an issue, but I am not saying it cannot happen.  The suggested routine for a backup is at the end of the day, rather than having to do so every "few" minutes in case it drops out etc.  I cannot ever recall having lost data (other than the current transaction) from a premature shutdown.
John L G
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 87,188 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jodie,

Can you please give our Hosted support team a call when you've got a chance so we can take a closer look into this with you

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Tonys Tyres

Tonys Tyres

• 762 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Jodie i now have similar problem dropping out every few secs all day since changing to NBN frustrating when in middle of entering data abd it drops out and have to re launch again and again and again