Tax Office issue

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • (Edited)
I sent a pay run for w/e 27 September.  It came back declined by ATO  I realised I had put an incorrect amount in the superannuation amount.  I have now sent an amendment with a negative amount to adjust the amount.  When I go into my AUS Key the amounts aren't showing up.  I have rung the Tax Office.  They say the amounts are there just not showing up.  I have been told this is something my provider has to fix.  Please help.  Also, when I go into settings on my mobile app there is nothing there.  No idea what has happened.  Don't know how else to contact you.  Appreciate your support
Photo of Julie

Julie

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,430 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Julie,
 Also, when I go into settings on my mobile app there is nothing there.
For the above, make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is currently v1.7.0, go into your app store and download the update. Once installed it will resolve this.

When I go into my AUS Key the amounts aren't showing up.
In regard to this aspect, do you mean that the figures sent via the Adjustment are not showing up in the ATO Business Portal or in our STP app?
Photo of Julie

Julie

Hi Rav,  In the AtO business portal  When I spoke to them they said they can see it but it isn't showing up for me to see.  They said I had to contact you.  Don't understand why they couldn't do anything
(Edited)
Photo of Julie

Julie

Can you help please Rav.  
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,872 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Business Portal shows adjustment without the figures. Maybe the ATO will improve the program in future.
Photo of Julie

Julie

It is just that it doesn't show any amount for that pay period at all.  The Tax Office said it is something that has to be done from Reckons end.  
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,872 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Adjustments are shown as update events with no figures in Business Portal.