tax tables 2018-2019

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
I have updated to reckon accounts plus 2018 successfully. However not sure re tax tables. It does say that i have R2-1819272. Not sure if this is correct as when i process a pay, tax is exactly same amount as last year.
Photo of angela hepburn

angela hepburn

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Angela,
The new tax table update is 1819272. When you're in your company file if you press Ctrl+1 together, a Product Information screen will appear which will show your version, if it states Reckon Accounts 2018 Release R2P then you are running the correct, updated version which is compliant.

Info on the tax rates from the previous year to now can be found on the ATO website -
https://www.ato.gov.au/Rates/Individual-income-tax-for-prior-years/
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
i have printed out the ato tax tables incase i cant get through to Reckon accounts and I will have to process wage manually until I get this sorted.
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

I have R2 that is what i was guided to install. hope its the right one?
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

gross is $786.98 tax $136 net $729.43. its a weekly wage.
for this financially year tax on that gross income shourl be $109 not $136
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

i also have travel allowance include in the above of $78.45 (5 days by $15.69)
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

hourly pay is 20.71 x 38 hours
Can i manually adjust tax according to tax timetable? 
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

i have been on hold since 8am and after operator transferring me incorrectly, is ther any way I can be given a call back? I am still holding after 3 hours and i dont see that as fair at all after incompetent operator
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,078 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Angela,
I'm very sorry that you've been on hold so long, the guys & girls are really busy at the moment.

I've spoken to our Product Manager and based on the above info you've given in regard to this pay this is our output -

Your issue is that your Super item is set to include PAYG.
Edit the item and untick PAYG.

The below screenshot is more than likely the screen that you're seeing currently which you need to review with the above info.
Photo of Robyn Kelly

Robyn Kelly, Accredited Partner

• 3,756 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Tax is being calculated on the travel allowance too - if you add the gross and the travel allowance = $864.45.  Tax on $864.45 weekly is $135
Photo of Angela Hepburn

Angela Hepburn

Thanks Robyn looks like everything is ok my end then. Just that i expected a bigger change in the tax tables. Looks like they havent changed much at all.
Thankyou for your help.
Photo of Kim Phung Nguyen

Kim Phung Nguyen

• 70 Points
Hi! Can someone lep me know where can I download the year 2018 tax table? Thank you