Tax Tables - Do I need to download if I'm on the cloud?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Are they automatically downloaded for businesses using Cloud version of Reckon Accounts?
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

• 1,286 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

I see MIrko, so as of 4pm today, I can select the R2 Release that is on top of the screen after I've logged on.  Accounts Hosted 2015 R2

My other question is; I've pre-paid some salaries to be paid on the 29th June (so, using current tax tables).

This upgrade to the new tax tables, say I upgrade tomorrow, it won't affect the current payroll I have in the system up till the end of June will it?  Or should I hold off on upgrading until 1 July ?

Thanks so much
Tracey
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Tracey, we always recommend completing all pay runs prior to updating. You would have no problems producing the payment summaries with the 15/16 tax tables. Thus, in your unique circumstances I would wait until after the payments on 29th are processed. ^Mirko
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

I think I will hold off until they have been processed. :)  And may even produce the payment summaries on the 30th June if I am organised enough.. Only have 4 employees so I should be able to manage this!  Thanks for your assistance
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

4 employees! Big job. Sounds like processing the summaries will require some coffee and bikkies! :).
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

Massive job! Coffee and bikkies for sure ! Hehe