templates

Options
Jacki_9492667
Jacki_9492667 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Since the recent upgrade, our templates have moved down the page slightly, resulting in the bottom section of printing being chopped off

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi Jacki
    We've got the Hosted team looking into that at the moment.
    We've found out that printing Invoices from Reckon Accounts Hosted is default printing in Letter size instead of A4 which is causing the invoice content to be pushed down the page.

We have a workaround in the interim and you will have to do it every time you login to Hosted as the default settings will overwrite any changes you make in a new session.

Workaround:
    1. Open Invoice and hit Print
    2. Click Options
    3. Go to Paper/Finishing tab > change the Paper size to A4 (210 x 297 mm)
    4. Click OK
    5. Click Print
    6. This will bring up your browser's Print Window where you can select your actual Printer and print it

As mentioned, the development team are looking into this at the moment and hope to have further information soon.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vanessa Lander
    Vanessa Lander Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Wish I had this information yesterday would of save a lot of time re-adjusting templates and now i have to go back and re-adjust them all back
    any thoughts of getting a SAVE button as i always print a couple of an estimate and then save a copy so i can email it to the client with the changes made has taken twice as long to get these quotes out

• Kylie Austin
    Kylie Austin Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    I have been having to change the paper size settings every day for each of the templates I use.
    It does not seem to be saving the settings. Is something being done about this?