Test login for Reckon accounts hosted

Tee
Tee Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
I'm currently using Reckon One but am looking at possibly upgrading to Reckon Hosted accounts.
1, Is there a Test Login to try out the product? As I don't want to setup a new account for a free trial.
2, Will it be easy to change from Reckon One to Hosted Accounts and would all my data be available on Reckon hosted accounts ie Contacts, Invoices, history of accounts etc
Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Tee,
    As Kevin has mentioned, the best way to test out Hosted and see if its right for you is to take up our free 30 day trial. There aren't any test logins outside of that.

In regard to switching over, we've got a migration service which you could look at. Currently there is a free standard migration offer which covers various areas of your data and also custom conversion services as well if required. There's more info on this HERE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.