Thank you to the technicians who didn't tear their hair out while helping me.

Options
Sara - Balancing Numbers
Sara - Balancing Numbers Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
After 20 years using Reckon (and more recently, a few other products), I decided to bite the bullet and learn to import bank statements... and there is where it all turned pear-shaped.   

The partners support team (Shane, Luke, Jay-Jay) have been amazing.  On more than one occasion, they've been logged in to my computer for over 2 hours, without complaint or frustration.

Guys - if we were in the same town, I'd be bringing you a few beers and some chocolate!!  Supporting those who support you should be a no-brainer, and in Reckon's case, I feel they have this nailed.

This kind of support from the software companies we partner with, really makes a big difference to our confidence in using and / or recommending one product over another.  

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks so much for your post A Balancing Act!

The team are ecstatic seeing your feedback! You've made their day! :)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ifti
    Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I've passed your feedback to the team and they're really happy! We're glad that all your queries have been resolved and nothing else makes us happier than that!

I'm sure this feedback will rejuvenate them with energy.

Thanks again

Ifti
    PSG Support Team Leader
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Glad it all got sorted, but what problem did it cause you?
    I have not imported statements either, after 17 years on the program, but have been considering do it this. Until I read this.

• Sara - Balancing Numbers
    Sara - Balancing Numbers Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi DebonAir.  The problem really was related to my computer, not the software as such.  I'm a Book Keeper and work for many different clients, using different years and different levels of the software... and somehow the various installations had turned into spaghetti in the back of my computer and a technician was needed to uninstall and re-install things for me.  I would suggest you find the guide to bank downloads and follow it step by step until you get the hang of it... the rules are awesome if you set them up correctly, saves a heap of time!
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, I am also a bookkeeper using all versions back to 7.4, so might have to be vigilant when doing the same as you have.
  • Mel_7038050
    Mel_7038050 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2016
    Options
    thanks for that.  I have been trying to download bank accounts but found it impossible so gave up.  I will look into trying again.