The New Reckon One - still with NO Payroll...

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Any idea when this will be available?  

I remember being at a Reckon One seminar over 2 years ago when payroll was promised.  Such a basic part of owning a small business and yet.... still no payroll. 
Photo of Shannon Sciuto

Shannon Sciuto

• 2,090 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • disappointed.

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Shannon,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Payroll is coming - its scheduled for release in Q1 of the 2015/16 financial year.

This week-end's update has re-engineered Reckon One from dependence on Silverlight for advanced functionality to HTML5, which means you no longer need to have another application installed on your computer/device to access Reckon One.  You only need an up-to-date browser that is HTML5 compatible (and all popular browsers are these days).

It has also given Reckon One a whole new look.  

regards,
John
At the May Roadshows, it was mentioned that the API for Reckon ONE was imminent, and that Payroll was expected for Q1.   Stay tuned for when it is formally announced.

Gary Pope
An Accredited Partner- Consultant  (VIC. Aust)

"Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
      independent IT Professional
and retired FCPA Accountant"

Yes, normally these features take time to come, same went with Xero long await  (Oops !), Same will happen even with Inventory module, there is lot more to happen with RA 1,like getting optimised for mobile phones, etc. We are waiting for the API, as developers and accountants, we got lot in our pipe line that we are adding.
Photo of Leanne VandenHooven

Leanne VandenHooven

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are now into quarter 2 2015/2016 and cannot see any news on Payroll for Reckon One - Any updates?? Clients are not taking this up because no payroll....
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,560 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Leanne,

Our Reckon One Payroll module is currently in Beta testing. Once this is completed we can proceed with a full release in the new year.

If you'd like to send me an email with your details to community@reckon.com I can organise for the Reckon One team to be in touch when Payroll is ready to go.

Cheers
Rav

Leanne VandenHooven

Thanks Rav - have emailed you.

Leanne VandenHooven

oh, and thanks for the update. :)

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Not a problem Leanne! :)

I've received your email and have sent your details through to the Reckon One team. They'll be in touch with details on Payroll as soon as it's ready.

Cheers!
Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your patience

The Reckon One Payroll module is now available! Check out this page for full details - 
https://www.reckon.com/au/one/modules/payroll/

Thanks
Rav