The SAFF super contributions file exported does not include all the super for the quarter

Options
Rob_6654013
Rob_6654013 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Accounts Hosted
We're using Reckon Accounts Hosted, fully upgraded.  Our super contribution is required quarterly.

When I run the "super data report" i have to change the default date range to "previous payroll quarter".  The report appears on screen with what appears to be a full quarter of super.  I then export the file, and download it to local drive.

However, when I log onto the super clearing house, and import the file, the total of the amounts appears to be only 1 month of super (rather than 3 months).  I have done this twice, ensuring no interruption to file upload. 

It seems that the file is fixed to the one month of data.  Can anyone advise how to get this export file to include all super for 3 months?

[edit] yes, i clicked "export SAFF" to export the file.

thanks

Comments

• Rob_6654013
    Rob_6654013 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Well, let me help myself there... a third attempt i noticed the 'not responding' headline in Reckon after starting to generate the SAFF.  Giving it an extra couple of minutes seemed to fix the problem.  The new file uploaded to the super site has all the data.