The super fund I need is not listed

accounts_9230494
accounts_9230494 Member Posts: 30
edited February 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have entered the fund in the contacts list for super funds but when i try to choose it for the employee, it is not there. Are only the funds in the populated drop down list available to choose and if so, what can i do?

Comments

• Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2017
    When you say you have entered the fund in the contacts list, I understand from your statement that you entered the fund in the Supplier list. You need to enter the Fund in the Payroll Items List as well. Then it will be there when you choose whatever fund for your employee.
  • accounts_9230494
    edited February 2020
    Thanks for your help Shirley, but I have added the fund to the Contacts>Super funds list as well as the Payroll>Super funds list yet when try to choose it by going to employee>pay setup>superannuation accounts (at bottom of page)>add new row> select super guarantee> all the other funds i have added are available to choose but not the one i want.(see screenshots below for Qsuper in both lists but not drop down) Is there somewhere else it should be so it is in this populated list?

imageimageimage
  • accounts_9230494
    edited August 2017
    p.s I have done the same process for other employees and funds, but this is the only one that does not show up (and after adding it to contacts it was not in the pre-populated dropdown list that is in this screen either - contacts>superfunds>Qsuper) just wondering if i am  missing a step?image
  • Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2017

From the screen shots it looks like you are using Reckon One not Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Could someone reply to this that knows Reckon One please.

• accounts_9230494
    edited February 2020
    After having muddled through the inadequate and out of date manual and youtube vids and finding no answer, i found that the only way i could get around the super fund not being listed (i presume because it is a qld govt fund that is for govt employees but then it is transportable when they leave the dept) was to choose it as an SMSF instead of APRA and make up an ESA, and the fund name then appeared when choosing super for employee. As i am using another super clearing house and not paying via Reckon, i am thinking that this will not impact on anything else, but will show super fund on payslip, allocate super to correct fund and show in reports. If anyone else has had the same issue they may be able to shed some light on this or use the hack i have.