This page isn’t working hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTT

Simon Mallender
Simon Mallender Member Posts: 11
edited February 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Can't print an invoice - can't run a business. How do I know when the service I've paid for will be back up again without wasting my time trying again and again?
Simple question - should have a simple answer.

Comments

• Donna Pinnell
    Donna Pinnell Member Posts: 26
    edited January 2019
    Also can't download a .pdf invoice I have saved because I couldn't print it.What now??
  • Troy Cumner
    Troy Cumner Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2019
    Same problem here.  Get 500 error when trying to print.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi all,
    In the first instance can you please exit your file by going to File > Exit and then logout (use the logout option).
    Close your browser and then retry.

If you continue to have trouble, please check the Hosted control panel and ensure there are no active sessions running before launching Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble after this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janelle Knight
    Janelle Knight Member Posts: 42
    edited January 2019
    Hey Rav,

This worked, but really what the heck is going on with reckon???    
    And, where is the logout option?   I usually go to File>Close Company/Logoff, then File>Exit.   I don't have logout option after exiting......
    Thanks

• Troy Cumner
    Troy Cumner Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2019
    All good now after signing out and back in again.
  • Daniela Cea
    Daniela Cea Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2019
    I had the same issue and it was fixed after logging out!
    Thanks Rav :)
  • Donna Pinnell
    Donna Pinnell Member Posts: 26
    edited January 2019
    OK. I logged out, logged back in again. Same problem.  Logged out, waited 20 minutes or so, logged back in and it's now fine.  I still have 4 active sessions running (and have done for the last week) but now they are all different session numbers whereas while having trouble printing I had 1 duplicate session number.