Timesheets compatible with Reckon Accounts Hosted that are easy

Sandra_10199637
Sandra_10199637 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, Hubby and I have been in discussion over a period of time and have been looking for a program to use that is compatible with Reckon Accounts Hosted for our employees to use to do timesheets up, I have looked at Tsheets and Deputy, Is there any others? At the moment I am doing it all manually via paper then spreadsheet then inputting it into Reckon and finding its very time consuming. Any info and help would be appreciated.

Comments

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Hi Sandra,

I don't have any suggestion on which timesheet software you can use.
    But what I can help you is that I can create a solution to import timesheet data from any app like Tsheet or Deputy into Reckon Hosted.

In other words, I can help you to remove all the manual entry work.

Please send me an email if you are interested. It is phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

Thanks,

Phuong

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Cosmic is able to import time sheet up to 400 employees in say about 15 mins.
    If you are already using some sort of excel , we can automate that .
    if you keen I can send you our video that  a client is using in Melbourne.
    send on Chandra@cosmicinnovations.com

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Sandra - you should also include Wageloch in your reviews etc... I have a client who is using this and it has been quite successful - rostering, fingerprint clock on/off, approval of pays, and import data to Reckon.  https://wageloch.com.au
  • Sandra_10199637
    Sandra_10199637 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    Thankyou, at this stage i'm still unsure which program to use but will definitely keep you in mind.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2020
    Linda, are you able to contact me regarding Wageloch.  We are currently reviewing and would like users reviews for pros & cons. 

113396 Member Posts: 65 ✭✭

Does any of these integrate with Reckon desktop Payroll Premier?