Timesheets & Paroll in Reckon One

Aaron_9337890
Aaron_9337890 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Hi,
I just started using Reckon One last night. I have Core, Time Expenses - Light, and Payroll Lite. I have managed to set up employees and one of my employees has already entered a timesheet. My question is, how do I get the timesheet to automatically pull through to the relevant payroll schedule? When I go into Payroll I am unable to see anyway of getting it to pull through the timesheet information entered. Please help...

Comments

• Kellie_9339700
    Kellie_9339700 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Aaron, I have been trying to research this too. have you had any luck with this?
  • Aaron_9337890
    edited November 2017
    Hi Kellie, still no luck with this. I am still trying to find a solution... If you happen to stumble upon it please let me know - I will do likewise.
  • Kellie_9339700
    Kellie_9339700 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    yeah i will no dramas at all. I just hope we can find it soon. ive been pulling my hair out for the last week trying to work it out

• Aaron_9337890
    edited October 2017
    Hopefully someone helps us soon. I’m at the stage of already looking for a different program to use instead...
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys,
    Apologies for the delay in getting back you,

Unfortunately, at this stage this functionality isn't available in Reckon One however it is already on the roadmap for inclusion in the future. No timeframes just yet as there are a few other tasks & updates that are taking priority but is certainly on the radar.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Aaron_9337890
    edited October 2017
    That is very disappointing to hear as it is one of he key pieces of functionality I require.
  • Angie Colliver
    Angie Colliver Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    So I dont understand what the point of having the timesheet function is for if it cannot be linked to anything????  It means that regardless everything still has to be entered manually then?

• Emma McCluskey
    Emma McCluskey Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    Just wondering if this has been resolved.  I am looking at Reckon One and timesheet module however there is no point if it doesn't load into payroll

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi there Emma,
    At this stage this one is still on hold at the moment while the teams are working on finalising Single Touch Payroll (STP) for our product range. Can certainly appreciate its an important piece of functionality however and its still very much on the map for us.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pru Cameron
    Pru Cameron Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    I require some assistance please. I've just set up a Reckon One file and require staff to be able to enter timesheets, how can this be done please?

• Rav
    edited October 2018
    Hi Pru,
    Please see this video on our YouTube channel on how to enter timesheets with Reckon One -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nts3MscFFNI

• Hutch
    Hutch Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2018
    Is there any update on when timesheets can flow through to payroll, so that casual employees can get paid the hours they worked without having to reenter the data into the payrun. 
  • Rav
    edited December 2018
    Hi Hutch,
    I believe the Reckon One team will be considering the design of this functionality early in the new year.

• Ryan_9894088
    Ryan_9894088 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    Any update on above request related to timesheet for casuals? Now the end of Dec 18. Please update us when this function will be added in the new year. Jan 2019?
  • Beau
    Beau Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    How can timesheets be added from mobile? We have have the timesheet expense medium but employees can't see a menu entry for timesheets on their mobile app
  • Will Harding
    Will Harding Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Hi now that single touch payroll has been released is there any timeframe on when importing timesheets into payruns will be implemented? Seems like a crucial piece of missing functionality.