Total amounts paid on phone app don't come across fully to my gov account

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
I have one 1 employee. Added his year to date totals and followed with his  2 weekly pays to bring him up to the end of financial year. He logs in to his MyGov acc and only the last week of pay comes across. I ticked that the final pays for the financial year had been done. No idea what to do now on the phone app to get his full total that we have paid him to get into his My Gov account?
Photo of Annette Barker

Annette Barker

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Extrmeley Angry

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Nick Jacobs

Nick Jacobs

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We have had the same issue and have been having some communication on this community with Rav.  Hopefully is if a becoming a known issue wtih the App and it will be sorted.  For the 2018/2019 Financial Year we have had to revert to manual Group Certificates
Photo of Bling

Bling

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We also have the same problem, 1 employee, we set up the Reckon App around the 27th June, it asked for pay to date 2018/19, entered it.  Then did first pay run on 1st July, then 8th July, and MyGov/ATO has the income statement with all of last years plus the 2 pays this financial year. We sent a manual group certificate but still show incorrect on MyGov/ATO.