TPAR test failed through ATO

Glenda_7846464
Glenda_7846464 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Why does the tax office reject my TPAR when lodging with Reckon One?

Comments

• Helen Hogan
    Helen Hogan Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2017
    Hi Glenda

Did you test the file first. I always do this before I lodge so you dont get failure messages. What was the message in the lodge file a this will help ou determine where your problem is

Helen
  • Glenda_7846464
    edited April 2020
    I did do a test, infact many tests. I get a warning code WM126 and an error code VR21. I have checked all suppliers and everything seems correct. I tried to look up the codes to establish what they mean exactly but no luck. Only that it seems to be with the address entry, maybe postcode as it states for the "field data - OTH". Any clues?
  • Helen Hogan
    Helen Hogan Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2017
    Hi I found this on another post
    Hi. I fixed it in the end with a lot of trial and error.  You need to run your report in Reckon, then select only few suppliers at a time(depending on how many suppliers on your report). I did 10 at a time. Try to upload those to the ATO so that you are narrowing down where the error is. Mine was simply an additional space in an address. You need to take out all common, full stops and '&' characters. Have the names and address very plain and simple with only one space between words and postcodes. You just need to keep selecting a few suppliers at a time to narrow down where the mistake is. 
    Not sure if you can do the above in reckon one. 
    good luck helen

• Glenda_7846464
    edited April 2020

Thanks Helen. I will look at each one. The problem is that I didn't set up each supplier in the first place (our client did that). Anyway, I'll check again. Thanks again.