Track reimbursable expenses

Bec_2050790
Bec_2050790 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Is Reckon One able to track reimbursable expenses for 'do and charge' work? and add a % markup to those items at the time of creating the invoice? I would like to do this on a Project basis, we are builders.

Comments

• Andrew Hellier_6247585
    Andrew Hellier_6247585 Reckon Staff Posts: 169 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hello Bec,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

As Reckon One will feature the Projects + Time & Billing modules, Tracking and recording reimbursable items will be a breeze.

A percentage mark up button or icon for these items on the invoice\bill is a great idea and while it is not currently available in the Beta will more than likely be added as an enhancement at a later date.

If you have not done so already you may want to visit the Reckon One website which details what each module can currently do.

http://www.reckonone.com/modules

Cheers, Andrew

• Bec_2050790
    Bec_2050790 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    Thanks Andrew, this is a 'make or break' feature for me. One of your main opposition companies product does not offer this feature at all in their cloud version. I am not in the beta, waiting for the release!
  • Andrew Hellier_6247585
    Andrew Hellier_6247585 Reckon Staff Posts: 169 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the reply Bec,

I have already brought this to the attention of our Reckon One product managers.

By the way this feature is already available in our Accounts Hosted product if you are looking for a online solution.

Thanks! Andrew