Transaction Allowance & Bank Connections Have Disappeared!

Julian1961
Julian1961 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
edited February 2019 in Reckon One

This morning when I logged into Reckon One and clicked on Bank Transactions, it said I had no transactions left on my plan!  When I clicked on Bank Connections, it came up with a blank screen!  Speaking of which, since ANZ changed its Bank Feeds protocol, I haven't been receiving updates on my ANZ Business One Visa card - even though my transaction and savings accounts have been receiving bank feeds until this morning!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Julian,
    We're currently looking into some issues affecting the BankData service. There are various errors occurring and unfortunately what you're experiencing is part of that.

There will be an announcement coming shortly and investigations are currently underway. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Julian,
    There's been some progress on this, can you please recheck this when you can and let me know if there's any change for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julian1961
    edited February 2019
    Hi Rav,
    The transactions left on my account have been restored and so have the bank connections.  My ANZ transaction and savings accounts have updated, but the bank feed on my ANZ Business One Visa account is still not updating.  There were transactions on the 11th and 13th of September that are still not showing up.
  • Rav
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for checking on that Julian,

Looks like there are still a couple of things still under review. I've checked with the BankData team and ANZ Business One Visa is in progress at the moment, its the only one being a bit stubborn with our fixes unfortunately. I'll keep you updated on it. 

• Julian1961
    edited September 2018
    Hi Rav,
    It appears the ANZ Business One Visa card account is now working properly too.  A transaction from September 13th updated yesterday afternoon via the bank feeds.