Transaction Rules - Auto accepting match very slow / times out

Natali
Natali Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
Anyone else have difficulty in auto accepting a match of transaction rules? After each "Accept" the system just stops, if I try to accept auto matched it just stays idle for a few minutes and either accepts one by one or just completely stops and I can't do anything?! 

Very frustrating as I have been trying to reconcile the accounts the last few days and it seems it's just not getting better....

Is there anything I can do to make this process faster?! Thanks!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Natali,
    Is this a regular occurrence for you or were you only experiencing this yesterday?

The reason I ask is because we were experiencing some sporadic performance issues affecting some areas of Reckon One over the last couple of days which are now resolved.

Can you advise if this is continuing for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Martin King
    Martin King Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    This is an old conversation but I am currently having isses with auto matches being accepted. I get an error window pop up as below.

It worked okay the last time I was doing my accounts about 2 weeks ago but now it is causing some grief. Has something changed in Reckon One in the last couple of weeks?

I hope someone can assist

Best Regards 
    Martin

• Steven Martin_9693357
    Steven Martin_9693357 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Yes I am currently having the same issue currently. I also can't import transactions. I was wondering if the planned maintenance or something is going on still?

Steve
  • Martin King
    edited August 2020
    Yes Steve, I could do a manual file upload to import bank transactions but when the auto match picked the transaction it would not accept it. I could do a manual allocation but that is a lot of extra work for each similar transactions.
    It probably did have something to do with the planned maint.
    I hope they can sort it out ASAP :) 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Hi guys,
    Can you please try this again today and let me know if its working normally again for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Martin King
    edited August 2020
    Hi Rav,
    I have just tried again and now working okay
    Much appreciated
    Cheers Martin