Transactions disappearing

Options
Carljh
Carljh Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
I have struck an unusual problem with Home & Business 2020 recently.  I reconcile my credit card accounts every month and they have always balanced in the past.  Over the last couple of months, 2 of my accounts didn't balance and put the missing balance in Find with no results which obviously meant it was not from one transaction. I went back through my transactions and eventually found them all, one going back 2 years.  They must have been entered because when I put the payee in, it came up with the exact transaction in the search box, but it came up with no record in any accounts.  These transcactions were from more than one payee and I have done nothing to make them suddenly disappear. 

Comments

• Brad Read
    Brad Read Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I am using PP 2020, but have had some strange things happen this year, especially with scheduled transactins and date fields.  I am beginning to wonder if there is a bug in the 2020 editions of some of these programs, but, so far, have been unable to pin down any repeating problem with enough information to take the matter further.  I suggest you backup and then validate your current file.  Beyond that, I do not have any answers.  Sorry.  Reckon need to step up here.
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,232 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I have not seen these issues but if you want some help or more discussions call me on 0418907140
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com