Transactions not displaying via Dashboard in ReckonOne

nullarbor
nullarbor Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Reckon One

From the Dashboard, when I click on any of my accounts to view the current month's transactions for that account, I see an incomplete text-based screen with the following details:

I have cookies turned on. Using Chrome browser on Windows 10. Also happens using Firefox browser. This problem seems to have appeared on 1 January 2019.

I can still access the transactions correctly by going via Day To Day and selecting Receive Money or Make Payment, but would prefer to use the Dashboard as it's quicker!

Comments

• Judy Thomas
    Judy Thomas Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    Hi Nullarbor

I get this too from time to time. It seems to rectify itself after a time. Hopefully a Reckon consultant will spot this and reply.  I'd like to know too.

Cheers
    Judy

• Jon_7579451
    Jon_7579451 Alumni Posts: 43
    edited January 2019
    Hi nullarbor and Judy

If you reload the Reckon One page (e.g. you click the circular arrow on the Chrome address bar), does this resolve the issue?

Regards

Jon
    Reckon One UK
  • nullarbor
    edited January 2019
    No, does not resolve. 
  • Judy Thomas
    Judy Thomas Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    Hi Jon....sorry to hear its not resolved.  Have you rung the support line for advise or help?  
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi nullarbor,
    Can you please check this again when you next get a chance and let us know if this is resolved for you?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• nullarbor
    edited January 2019
    Hi Rav, Yes! All good now, thank you.