transactions to review missing

Options
Edison Bayas
Edison Bayas Member Posts: 1
Updated to Reckon Accounts personal plus, although it says that i have transactions to review (which I have). I cant see them under downloaded transactions.

If I also try to set up downloads it tells me that i have downloaded transactions that must be accepted first.

Pls help

Comments

• Mustafa
    Mustafa Alumni Posts: 52
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi Edison,

Thank you for the question.

Please try to validate and super validate the file first:

From the Reckon Accounts Personal File menu, choose File Operations, and then choose Validate.
    Select the copy of your Quicken file, and then click OK.

To run Super Validate on a copy of your file:

1.  Open the Reckon Accounts Personal program, and then press Ctrl+Shift on the    keyboard. You must keep these keys held down throughout this procedure.

2. From the Reckon Accounts Personal Quicken File menu, choose File Operations, and then choose Validate.

3. Select the file to validate from the Validate Quicken File window. A progress indicator will        appear, with the message Super validating file...

4. Release the Ctrl+Shift keys when the Super Validate process is complete. 

If issue persist then go back to the previous version > correct the download transactions  > then upgrade again.

We hope the above helps you resolving your issue. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers
    Mustafa