Transfer from Accounts Plus 2013 to One

Options
Stuart Wright
Stuart Wright Member Posts: 25
I'm thinking of switching to ReckonOne from Accounts Plus as it seems as though it would have similar functionality at the medium level - once all modules are available. I'm just concerned that it wouldn't take the history of my accounts accross to the new ONE file.
What kind of assurances can you provide to that effect?
PS - in a bit of hurry, licence expires soon.

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello Stuart,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

The first release version of Reckon One does not convert data from any product.  
    Converter programmes are planned and we will keep users posted on their availability.

regards,
    John
  • Carolyne Watson
    Carolyne Watson Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2015
    Options
    so what you are saying is that you cant just go from using QuickBooks plus to reckon one?
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Carolyne, at this point in time no. As Reckon One does no have an file import feature it is currently impossible. Our development team is looking to create a converter tool with a future release, but we do not have any time indicators. - Mirko
  • Greg Boyer_7568128
    Greg Boyer_7568128 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Is this still the case with the new Reckon One?
  • Adrian Hawke
    Adrian Hawke Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi there, I'm also looking to try One from Accounts Pro.

I would like to know whether I can switch back to AP if I find it is not for me - company file etc.

Can anyone also update me on whether company file data is available as read-only with Reckon One - eg for historical tax records <7 years if the subscription is no longer maintained?
  • Adrian Hawke
    Adrian Hawke Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm also interested whether the "invoice" option includes "estimating" or whether I can add that to the package.
  • Stuart Wright
    Stuart Wright Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'd like a reply on this too.If only to confirm what it is now saying, that is data is available in read only for up to 7 years... But I believe if you have let the subscription lapse you would need to re-join.
This discussion has been closed.