Trouble emailing invoices with Reckon 2015

Options
Belinda_7812040
Belinda_7812040 Member Posts: 1
edited January 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When trying to email an invoice from Reckon 2015 I get "Could not print to printer. Check your printer selection..." Any suggestions? Using outlook16.  It worked fine before we had to reinstall the software. Please help!!!!!!  I've called support and they ran me through a process but it didn't work! :-(

Comments

• Janelle Knight
    Janelle Knight Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Options
    This is what Reckon Support told me to do, hoping it may be different info to what you have received?   It worked for us.

Emailing and PDF problems with Windows 10

If you can't print/email and the Reckon PDF Converter IS appearing on your computers devices, do the following:-

Go to your Reckon Accounts Icon and right click, then right click on the Reckon Accounts icon that pops up. 

Then go to properties > compatibility and check the “Run as Administrator” box.

Apply >  OK

Next, go to your Outlook icon and right click, then right click on the Outlook icon again.

Go to Shortcut tab and click advanced and check the “Run as administrator” box > OK.

Apply > OK.

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Welcome Belinda,

You should also have a look at Steve Cook's comments on Outlook 2016 at: Reckon Accounts and Outlook 2016.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Jeff Bradshaw
    Jeff Bradshaw Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Options
    After about a month of not being able to email Invoices, and trying other ways given to me, this has finally worked.
    Thank you 
  • Michele James
    Michele James Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks for this quick and easy fix. Frustrated no more!!