Troubleshooting integration of Cloud POS and Reckon Hosted

Wendy McCulloch
Wendy McCulloch Member Posts: 1
edited November 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to integrate Cloud POS and Reckon Hosted, but the authorisation of the database in POS shows an error.
I have started a trial of Cloud POS and Reckon Hosted after using Reckon Enterprise and Reckon POS for a number of years.
I have got both programs opening up, but the single-use or shared drive options are not allowing me to complete the integration.
Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Jeffrey Fazal_7315662
    Jeffrey Fazal_7315662 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
    Just wondering if you were able to resolve this issue Wendy? We're interested in setting up cloud POS also.

There have been a few posts about the API being down, so it may be connected to that. I'm actually disappointed that no one from Reckon has answered your questions. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Wendy,
    I'm really sorry that that we missed your post,

We've got an update in the works which is going through final testing to address some hiccups between Reckon Cloud POS and Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Its not too far off from being released and I'll keep you posted on that as soon as its ready.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Russell Sinclair
    Russell Sinclair Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    I have a similar issue to Jeffrey & Wendy - I have been waiting for two weeks now to be able integrate Cloud POS & Reckon Hosted. Luckily my business is very seasonal and this is the down time but this is taking tooooo long.
  • Ifti
    Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2019
    Hi Russel,

Thank you for your post. Reckon Cloud POS can now be integrated with Reckon Accounts Hosted. For any existing integration, you’ll have to reset the connection and it will start working.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks
    Ifti
  • Lee_9094167
    Lee_9094167 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Will resetting the connection cause any data loss from the POS system? We have 3 weeks of data in POS and don't want to loose it.
  • Ifti
    Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    No, you won't lose any data. You will be able to post your existing transactions if you're linking with the same Reckon Accounts Hosted company file.